W7 Solo Week: Interlude

I don't know which came first -- the loneliness or the depression. Living on my own, away from my parents in Los Angeles has been great: drive 5 minutes down Western Avenue and I have access to all the good restaurants and soju bars of K-town. However the loneliness of being away from my close friends and family has been making me unbearably lonely, and what with all the stress from Makersquare and group projects, I've been struggling internally, with no one to vent or lean onto.

Per usual I turned to videogames to ease my mentality. I ended up binge gaming the recent weeks away, playing for hours and hours whenever I had the chance, only to regret it in the end.

I couldn't help but think about her during these timesShe, who said she'd be there for me for the rest of my life. She, who would be there to console me whenever I had a rough day. On one night I dreamed of her and how we got back together in some miraculous way. Happiness flooding through me as I found solace from loneliness, only to wake up with an empty feeling in my stomach and a bad taste in my mouth.

I need someone next to me. Sigh.....

What I did on solo week:
Our group decided to


No comments:

Post a Comment