W1D1: Smile


It's been a while since I tried to socialize like I did today


There has been a time in which my mind was clouded
I saw the world through a negative veil
I rejected this world and lived my own

But I learned today that a smile is all you need
to seem like a person who would be a friend indeed
I think the increased oxytocin levels I received from socializing are getting me high I'm just writing anything

and by "tried to socialize" I meant "succeeded to socialize"
see what I did there? I'm trying to be more positive



P.S. - I walked in late... albeit 2 minutes but ON THE FIRST DAY. I walked in as the whole cohort were almost finished introducing themselves. I hurriedly glanced at the projector screen, and the last category of introduction was: "What's one interesting fact about your life?"

It gets to my turn.
      I get to the last question
         What should I say?
         What is interesting about me?
            "Smash bros isn't a game, it's a lifestyle" - I say

   CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGE



What we did today:
1. Welcoming stuff

2. Rewrite underbar (a precourse assignment where we re-implement underscore.js)

3. Rewrite recursion I and II (another pre-course assignment)

4. Lecture on pair programming

Not sure why we're re-writing these pre-course assignments. Good review, I guess?

1.11.16

No comments:

Post a Comment