W3D1: It's getting to me


var dying = function (){
   console.log("I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying");
}
for(var i=0; i<9999999; i++){
   dying();
}

What we did today:
1. Self Assessment 
Particularly hard one. A lot of people didn't have enough time to finish. I completely forgot to put the "this.call" line when trying to instantiate a pseudoclassical subclass from a functional class. 

var Parent = function(){
//blahblahblah
};
var Child = function(param){
//I forgot this line!
//Parent.call(this, param);
};
Child.prototype = Object.create(Parent.prototype);
Child.prototype.constructor = Child;

2. Lecture on D3
From the official D3.js site -- D3.js is a JavaScript library for manipulating documents based on data. D3 helps you bring data to life using HTML, SVG, and CSS.
D3 is basically a js library which you can use to make pretty, interactive graphs and visuals.

3. Pair programming on D3

1.26.16

No comments:

Post a Comment